- This salon will follow the recommended procedures of FIAP & PSA.
- Entry is open to all photographers, amateur and professional, worldwide. However, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organisation or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions
- Each photographer may submit not more than four images as digital files in each of the following six sections. An entrant’s images will be distributed throughout the rounds of judging:
- Colour – Open
- Monochrome – Open
- Photo Travel
- This is a digital salon.
- The same images may not be submitted to more than one section.
- There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
- All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or captured digitally.
By virtue of submitting and entry, the entrant certifies the work as their own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website and/or circulation to the press in relation to promotion of competition and winning images.
Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on electronic file.
- All participants will receive a printed catalogue.
- The submission of an entry signifies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- A selection of accepted images will be projected at public showing – date noted on salon calendar at start of document.
- Monochrome and Nature entries must meet the definitions of FIAP to be eligible for FIAP awards.
- Monochrome, Photo Travel and Nature entries must meet the definitions of the PSA to be eligible for PSA awards.
The English version of these rules is the official version. The salon will not be held responsible for any discrepancies or differences caused by translation into other languages.
RPS Recognition Statement
PSA Recognition Statement